St. George's Church is pleased to rent spaces to groups and individuals looking to host events, receptions, recitals/concerts, meetings, speakers/lecturers, sports/dance practices, etc. We have several spaces available, each suited to different event-type needs (please see side-bar for a description and photo of each space).
General Rental Requirements:
- Renter must be over the age of 18.
- Renter must read and sign Parish Rental Agreement.
- Renter must carry and show proof of liability insurance (minimum $2 million) as per Anglican Diocese of BC requirements.
- Renter must read the Diocesan Misconduct Policy and sign the Diocesan Misconduct form.
- Payment of the rental must be received 7 days before the start of the rental.
All but very small events require the services of the Custodian @ $25/hour.
All rentals are for a minimum of 2 hours.
- Lower Hall: $35/hour
- Lower Hall + Kitchen: $70/hour
- Upper Hall: $50/hour
- Bayside Room: $25/hour
- Church (Sanctuary only): $75/hour
- Church (Narthex only): $45/hour (if kitchenette is required, add $20/hour)
- Church (all): $100/hour (if kitchenette is required, add $20/hour)
In the case of all rentals, the space are rented “as is” and must be returned to that situation. Assistance can be arranged for a fee. Set-up and use of audio/visual equipment can be arranged for a fee.
To check availablity and arrange for a rental, please contact Tara in the Church Office at 250-472-2090 or [email protected]. Tara is in the Office from 8:30am to 4:00pm, Tuesday to Friday.