St. George's Church is pleased to rent spaces to groups and individuals looking to host events, receptions, recitals/concerts, meetings, speakers/lecturers, sports/dance practices, etc. We have several spaces available, each suited to different event-type needs (please see side-bar for a description and photo of each space).
General Rental Requirements:
- Renter must be over the age of 18.
- Renter must read and sign Parish Rental Agreement.
- Renter must carry and show proof of liability insurance (minimum $2 million) as per Anglican Diocese of BC requirements.
- Renter must read the Diocesan Misconduct Policy and sign the Diocesan Misconduct form.
- Payment of the rental must be received 7 days before the start of the rental.
Please contact us for rates.
In the case of all rentals, the space are rented “as is” and must be returned to that situation. Assistance can be arranged for a fee. Set-up and use of audio/visual equipment can be arranged for a fee.
To check availablity and arrange for a rental, please contact Vicky in the Church Office at 250-472-2090 or firstname.lastname@example.org.