We are making safety a top priority for our indoor worship services.
Please note the following safety protocols will be observed for our indoor worship services:
- Masks are mandatory unless leading an element of the service.
- Live zoom coverage of the service is being streamed. Please be aware that you may be on camera.
- You will want to wear warm clothing as windows may be open to allow for ventilation
- Please maintain distancing at all times.
- When arriving at the church, enter by the indicated Narthex door, checking in with the greeter.
- Bulletins and an offering station will be available in the Narthex.
- Please proceed directly to your seat.
- We ask that you stay at your seat throughout the service. For the Peace, acknowledge others with eye contact and gestures from your seat. Communion will be brought to you.
- The single washroom is available for use. Please follow signage.
- 2 exits are available. One to the rear for the east side; one through the Narthex for congregants sitting on the west side.
- To prioritize people’s safety, we encourage you to visit outside the building following the service.
If you have any questions or concernts, please contact the Church Office or our Wardens, Gary and Joy.