On July 26th at 8am we are having an in-person worship service. Registration for this service is now closed. Our 10am service will be online via Zoom (link in Setting Sail).
On Sunday, August 2nd we are holding an in-person, outdoor 10am worship service.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING CAREFULLY:
On Sunday, August 2, we will have a online 8am Zoom service and an in-person, outdoor 10am service.
The physical outdoor service on Sunday, August 2nd will be contemportary style worship and will include Eucharist.
*In the case of inclement weather, the outdoor service will be moved to Zoom.
*Please bring your own chair if you are able. There will be a few chairs made available for those who are unable bring their own.
Registration is mandatory to participate in any physical service as there is a limit of 50 people who can be in attendance at one time. Some things to note about registration:
- You must register individually, not as a family.
- Your contact information is collected and stored in the Church Office for 30 days in case the need for contact tracing arises.
- Priority will be given to those who have not been able to access Zoom on a regular basis due to comfortability with technology and they will have been called before this online registration goes live.
- We are using the website Eventbrite to register for services. If you need assistance, please call Vicky in the Church Office.
- If you find that you are unable to attend worship after you've registered, you can
- cancel/"refund" your ticket via the Eventbrite website
- call the Church Office up until the Friday deadline.
- if it is after the Friday deadline, please do not try to replace your spot with another parishioner by yourself. Registration needs be done through the Church Office.
Registration deadline for the August 2nd at 10am physical service is: Friday, July 31st at noon.
To register for the physical 10am service on August 2:
- Read this self assessment notice
- Click here to register
- Make yourself familiar with the protocols for physical worship
Here are some frequently asked questions ...all other questions contact the church office.
**On Sunday, August 9th, we will have a physical outdoor 8am service and an online 10am Zoom service. Registration for the physical 8am service will start next week on Friday, June 31 and will be included in our Setting Sail newsletter that day.