On September 6 at 8am we are having an in-person worship service. Registration for this service is now closed. Our 10am service will be online via Zoom (link in Setting Sail).
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING CAREFULLY:
On Sunday, September 13, we will have a in-person, outdoor 10am service and an online, Zoom 8am service.
The outdoor service on Sunday, September 13 will be a contemporary service and will include Eucharist (and also be hosted on Zoom for those unable to attend in person).
*In the case of inclement weather, the outdoor service will be already set up for Zoom and we will notify you if the physicial service is cancelled.
*Please bring your own chair if you are able. There will be a few chairs made available for those who are unable bring their own.
*Dress for varied weather: a sunhat and a warm sweater or jacket are great to have if needed.
Registration is mandatory to participate in any physical service as there is a limit of 50 people who can be in attendance at one time. Some things to note about registration:
- You must register individually, not as a family.
- Your contact information is collected and stored in the Church Office for 30 days in case the need for contact tracing arises.
- Priority will be given to those who have not been able to access Zoom on a regular basis due to comfortability with technology and they will have been called before this online registration goes live.
- We are using the website Eventbrite to register for services. If you need assistance, please call Vicky in the Church Office.
- If capacity is reached before the end of the registration period then names will be moved to a waitlist and will be at the top of the list for the next 8am physical worship.
- If you find that you are unable to attend worship after you've registered, you can
- cancel/"refund" your ticket via the Eventbrite website
- call the Church Office up until the Friday deadline.
- if it is after the Friday deadline, please do not try to replace your spot with another parishioner by yourself. Registration needs be done through the Church Office.
Registration for this service is available from Friday, September 4 - Friday, September 11 at noon.
To register for this service:
- Read this self assessment notice
- Make yourself familiar with the protocols for physical worship
Here are some frequently asked questions ...all other questions contact the church office.
**On Sunday, September 20, we will have a physical outdoor 8am service. Registration for the physical 8am service will be available from Friday, September 11 to Friday, Sept 18 and will be included in our Setting Sail newsletter.