St. George's needs your help. Gary and Joy are seeking people to lead a number of projects that will occur in the next few months. These include:
- Planning and executing outdoor Advent decorations on the Church Grounds. This could involve some coordination with rental or community groups. Suggested weekly themes of Hope, Peace, Love and Joy.
- Decorating the Church inside for Christmas.
- Managing and updating an online Silent Auction. Existing donations can be sorted through, and new items added for posting. Suggested Auction Dates: Dec 01 - 14.
- Planning an outdoor carol sing for Dec 12 and/or Dec 19.
- Planning a virtual good-bye event for Elizabeth in January.
- Creating a virtual Marketplace with gently used items for sale.
Please contact Joy Carroll or Gary Fisher when you feel inspired.